30 Day Art Challenge


Care to join me on a creative journey? For the next 30 days I'm doing a 30-day art challenge with my family. :) The rules are simple:
  • Sketch for a least 15 minutes everyday for 30 days
  • Draw anything that you desire
  • You can use tutorials, real-life, or your imagination
  • Starts today (January 25th)
  • Most importantly have fun!
I love drawing. I find it to be very relaxing and I love the feeling of satisfaction when I actually finish a "masterpiece". I've been wanting to do an "art challenge" for a long time now and it's so exciting to actually start one. I just have to tell myself to actually draw everyday and not try to make each drawing completely perfect. Doing it is the key! I tend to be a perfectionist but the Lord has been teaching me that while I should do things to the best of my ability --- my performance doesn't generate His Love. He loves me 100% and it's not because anything I have done or can do.  
 

Some reasons to join:
  • Spending just fifteen minutes a day will make you master anything.
  • Doing something for 30 days in a row will form a habit
  • A picture is worth a thousand words :)
  • Practice makes perfect. The more you draw the easier it will be and the more you will improve.
I'm going to start a Pinterest board so we can share our drawings with each other and encourage each other to stay faithful! If you're joining let me know so I can add you to the board. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment